You can customize the way you want to view the emails in your inbox. There are a number of ways in which you can modify the look. Please find the suitable way for you from here for to break the monotony of your inbox.
Steps to Manage the Email Viewing Settings on Yahoo:
If you want to read more :- Steps to Set Up a Yahoo Account Key from Web Browser
- Open yahoo.com from your web browser.
- Now go to the top left corner of the screen and click on the Mail link from the Yahoo Home page.
- The log in screen will appear. You need to insert your email address and password in the given field and click on the purple Sign In box.
- Now on your mail screen, go to the right corner of the page and click on the gear icon to access the Settings menu. A drop-down menu will appear where you will find Settings as the second option of the list.
- In the settings section, you can see the default menu for email viewing. You can edit those settings right from the tab. The first two settings consist of two check boxes. According to the first option ‘Enable Conversation’, you can continue a conversation while viewing an email. And the second option called ‘Show Snippets’ which allows you to show a small snippet of the email without opening it. You can adjust those setting by checking or un-checking the boxes.
- The next option which you can customize is the multitask option. Firstly, go to the bubble icon next to the Tabs section. Here you can cycle between all the opened emails of a time. And the bubble icon next to Recent tab allows you to open up the drop down menu and can choose any recently viewed email.
- Now you can modify the Preview settings from the Preview Pane. It decides how the email will preview before clicking it. You can either select None or Preview pane on the bottom and Preview pane on the right. You can also choose a new option from the drop down menu.
- The next option is Message List Density. It determines what will be the gap between emails on your inbox. There are three options; Slim, Regular and Relaxed. You can choose any option from the list by selecting from the drop down menu.
- Change as Read is your next option which you can modify. It allows you to quickly mark new mail as read. There are four available options called Immediately, In 2 Seconds, In 5 seconds and Never in the drop-down menu of the option.
- You can manage After moving a message, where you will navigate after moving a message.
- You can even choose between the Full Featured and Basic mail version of the inbox.
- Now you have to review everything you want to change and finally click Save. If needed then connect with Yahoo email customer care help service live chat. They will guide you the instant solution.